NSPCL Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Diploma Trainee (Civil) Posts → NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Ltd. has recently publish an advertisement notification for Diploma Trainee (Civil) Posts vacancies jobs at 16th August, 2016.
NSPCL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Diploma Trainee (Civil) posts on Total 08 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NSPCL Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NSPCL Recruitment 2016:
- NTPC Ltd formed another joint venture company with SAIL on 50:50 basis in March, 2002 in the name of Bhilai Electric Supply Company (P) Ltd. (BESCL). BESCL took over captive power plant-II located at Bhilai Steel Plant (2X30 MW + 1X14 MW BPTG) from SAIL. With effect from 11th September, 2006, BESCL was amalgamated with NSPCL and all properties, licenses, permissions, debt, liabilities etc. with respect to BESCL now rests in NSPCL. NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Ltd. office located at- 4th Floor, NBCC Tower, 15 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi – 110066.
NSPCL Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at NSPCL 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05-09-2016.
- Available of Admit Card: 12-09-2016.
- Date of Examination: 25-09-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Ltd.” 2016 notification. You can apply online for NSPCL posts “Diploma Trainee (Civil)”.
NSPCL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Diploma Trainee (Civil)||08 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15500 – 34500/- per month.|
NSPCL offers minimum eligibility to apply in Diploma Trainee (Civil) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Applicants must have Diploma in Civil Engineering in the marks with 70% in aggregate from a reputed Instittute.||Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Written examination. The test will be in two parts (Part 1 and 2). Part 1 will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 mcq of Civil discipline. Part 2 will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 mcq on General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, English & Reasoning. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 300/- for General category Candidates, No Fee for PwD / XSM category. The Fee can be pay through ONLINE mode.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://nspclonline.co.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.nspcl.co.in (NSPCL Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Career” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..