NWR Recruitment 2017 www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Act Apprentice (388) Blank Posts Apply Now
NWR Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Act Apprentice Posts North Western Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Act Apprentice Posts vacancies jobs at 30th December, 2016.
NWR Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Act Apprentice posts on Total 388 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about NWR Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
NWR Recruitment 2017:
- North Western Railway came being on 1st October, 2002. It was carved out of 2 divisions each from Northern and Western Railways. The formation of this zone along with five other new zones was first approved by Railway Board on 16th September.. NWR head office located at- Jaipur.
NWR Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at NWR 2017 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 29-01-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “North Western Railway” 2017 notification. You can apply online for NWR posts “Act Apprentice”.
NWR Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Act Apprentice||388 Posts||As per Advt.|
NWR offers minimum eligibility to apply in Act Apprentice posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Act Apprentice||Passed ITI in relevant trade.||Minimum 15 Maximum 24. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per merit list. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The fee is Rs. 100/- for Open category of Candidates, No fee for SC / ST / Women / PWD category. The fee can be pay through ONLINE mode using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.rrcjaipur.in/#
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in (NWR Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News & Recruitment” > “RRC – Jaipur” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download NWR Advertisement 2017: https://rrcactapp.in/images/RRCAdvertiesment.pdf
- Click Here for Apply Online of Act Apprentice Posts: https://rrcactapp.in/
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.