Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Constable Posts → State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha Police Department has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable (Male) Posts vacancies jobs at 05th December, 2016.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Constable posts on Total 521 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Odisha Police Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
- Odisha Police is committed to serve the people of Odisha, which is the eleventh largest state in India in terms of population with about 4.2 Crore citizens. Odisha Police head office located at- Buxi Bazar, Odisha, Cuttack. (See Here: AFCAT 2017 Apply Today)
Odisha Police Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Odisha Police 2017 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 04-01-2017.
- Starting Date for PMT & PET: 16-01–2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha Police Department” 2017 notification. You can apply online for Odisha Police posts “Constable”.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Constable (Male)||521 Posts||As per advt.|
Odisha Police offers minimum eligibility to apply in Constable posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Constable (Male)||Applicants must be passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination from a reputed Board.||Minimum 18 Maximum 23. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Driving Test, Qualification Marks, Written Test. The Written shall be conducted in OMR based consist with mcq type questions. The questions will come from English Language, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Aptitude Test and Logical reasoning etc. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 200/- for Open Category Candidates. No Fee for Reserved Candidates. The fee can be pay through Online mode.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from https://lokaseba-odisha.in/WebApp/Kiosk/OISF/initial_page.aspx?SvcID=388&DPT=104&DIST=0&BLK=0&PAN=0&OFC=0&OFR=0
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to odishapolice.gov.in (Odisha Police Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “What New” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..