The Government of Odisha will organize Odisha Secondary School Teachers’s Eligibility Test in a short form as OSSTET 2016 as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. This test will held for appointment as a high school teacher. Students must be notes that there shall be two papers – 1 and paper 2.
So here we are giving the full details about OSSTET 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, syllabus, exam pattern are mentioned below…
Odisha Secondary School Teachers’ Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2016 2017:
- OSSTET 2016 Exam Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test bseodisha.nic.in conducted for the purpose of recruitment as a teacher in higher secondary level. A huge number of students of Odisha are applied in OSSTET. OSSTET 2016 Exam is held on November / December 2016.
OSSTET Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at OSSTET 2016 as follows.
- Date of Examination:
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “OSSTET, Odisha” 2016 notification. You can apply online for OSSTET posts “Teacher” posts soon.
OSSTET 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. High School Teacher||Near about 7000 Posts (Appropriate Details will be available after publish on official site)||N/A|
OSSTET offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teacher posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. High School Teacher||Persons having the required educational and training qualification as desired for different categories of post must have the basic qualification of Odia as MIL up to HSC level ot higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or have passed HSC exam of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than odia.||Available after publish.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per OSSTET 2016 Examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How to Apply OSSTET :
- STEP 1 Logon to bseodisha.nic.in (Board of Secondary Education Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
OSSTET Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016:
There will be two papers of the Test. Paper 1 will for T.G science (PCM/CBZ), T.G Arts, Hindi Teacher, Classical teacher, Urdu teacher, Telegu teacher category as well as Paper 2 for PET category.
- The exam question will be MCQ type.
- Time duration : 150 minutes (each paper).
- One question will carry 01 mark for each.
- All the questions will be asked in two (i.e. Hindi and English) Language.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
For OSSTET Paper 1 : The exam will be base on Language – I MIL (Odia) Compulsory, Language – II (English Compulsory, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies, Hindi / Sanskrit / Telegu / Urdu, Child Development and Pedagogy..
For OSSTET Paper 2 : The exam will be base on Language – I MIL (Odia), Language – II (English, Contents of C.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. course, Child Development and Pedagogy.
Download Important Previous Source
OSSTET 2016 Admit Card
OSSTET 2016 Admit Card Download www.bseodisha.ac.in Download Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket Download Link. Applicants are advised to carry Admit Card as well photocopy and original copy of a valid ID proof and a passport sized photograph in the examination hall.
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Recruitment News | Job Alert (Current Vacancy)