PBSCFC Recruitment 2016 www.pbscfc.gov.in Clerk – Peon & More (83) Posts Apply Online
PBSCFC Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Clerk – Peon & More Posts → Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk – Peon & More Posts vacancies jobs at 31st July, 2016.
PBSCFC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Clerk – Peon & More posts on Total 83 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about PBSCFC Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
PBSCFC Recruitment 2016:
- PBSCFC has been set-up by the Punjab State Legislative Assembly vide Act No.9 of 1970. It is having its Head Office at Chandigarh & District offices in all the Districts of the State of Punjab. Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation office located at- S.C.O. No. 101-103, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh.
PBSCFC Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at PBSCFC 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25-08-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation” 2016 notification. You can apply online for PBSCFC posts “Clerk – Peon & More”.
PBSCFC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. District Manager||08 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.|
|02. Statistical Asst.||03 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.|
|03. Section Officer||05 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5000/- per month.|
|04. Clerk||38 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.|
|05. Peon||28 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 4900 – 10680/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1650/- per month.|
|06. Sweeper||01 Post||Pay Scale Rs. 4900 – 10680/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1650/- per month.|
PBSCFC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Clerk – Peon & More posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. District Manager||Applicants must have 1st div. Post Graduation Degree froma reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Statistical Asst.||Applicants have Master Degree in Economics or Statistics or Agricultural Economics or Commerce with Statistics from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per test and/or interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC category Candidates, Rs. 500/- for SC / ST / PH / Exservicemen. The Fee can be deposited in State Bank of Patiala.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/ (Govt Thapar Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..