Periyar University Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Non-Teaching Posts → Periyar University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Non-Teaching Posts vacancies jobs at 13th January, 2016.
Periyar University Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Non-Teaching posts on Total 108 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Periyar University Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Periyar University Recruitment 2016:
- The University is a university located in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1997. The university is named after a social reformer Thanthai Periyar E. V. Ramasam. Periyar University located at- Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636011.
Periyar University Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Periyar University 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 25-01-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Periyar University” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Periyar University posts “Non-Teaching.”.
Periyar University Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Assistant||49 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|02. Lab Assistant||22 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|03. Deputy Director (PRIDE)||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month.|
|04. Deputy Controller of Examinations||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month.|
|05. Public Relation Officer||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
|06. Systems Manager (System Administrator)||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.|
|07. Personal Assistant to Vice Chancellor||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.|
|08. Analyst||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4700/- per month.|
|09. Technician||02 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4700/- per month.|
|10. System Programmer (Junior System Administrator)||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.|
|11. Computer Operator (PRIDE)||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|12. Typist||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|13. Telephone Operator||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.|
|14. Attender||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.|
|15. Record Clerk||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.|
|16. Office Assistant||19 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.|
|17. Peon||01 Post||Pay scale Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.|
Periyar University offers minimum eligibility to apply in Non-Teaching posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Assistant||Applicants should have any Undergraduate Degree. Typewriting Tamil & English Senior grade.||Maximum 40. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
|02. Lab Assistant||Applicants should have Degree in concerned Discipline.||Maximum 40. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for General / OBC Category Candidates ; Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / PwD. The Fee can be pay through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of The Registrar, Periyar University.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to The Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011 on or before 25.01.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.periyaruniversity.ac.in (Periyar University Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News & Events” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..