Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 2017 www.pbhealth.gov.in Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts
Punjab Health Dept. Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts → Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts vacancies jobs at 31st October, 2016.
Punjab Health Dept. Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Medical Officer (Specialist) posts on Total 317 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Punjab Health Dept. Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Punjab Health Dept. Recruitment 2016:
- The Health and Family Welfare Department is committed to provide preventive, promotive and curative Health Services to the people of the State through a good net-work of medical institutions such as sub-centers, subsidiary health centers (dispensaries/Clinics etc.), primary health centers, community health centers, Sub-Divisional and Distt. Hospitals, Government Medical & Dental Colleges (attached hospitals). Punjab Health Department located at – Chandigarh.
Punjab Health Dept. Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Punjab Health Dept. 2016 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10-10-2016.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Punjab Health Dept. posts “Medical Officer (Specialist)”.
Punjab Health Dept. Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Medical Officer (Specialist)||317 (Anaesthesia- 37, ENT- 05, General Surgery- 41, Gynaecology- 09, Medicine – 43, Orthopaedics- 04, Pathology- 02, Paediatrics- 107, Psychiatry- 25, Radiology- 25, TB & Chest- 06) Posts||Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month + Others.|
Punjab Health Dept. offers minimum eligibility to apply in Medical Officer (Specialist) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Medical Officer (Specialist)||Applicants having MBBS degree with Post Graduate degree in concerned specialty or equivalent.||Minimum 18 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://pbhealth.gov.in/
- Place of Interview – Auditorium , State Institute of Health &Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) on 15th October at 10.00 AM.
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.pbhealth.gov.in (Punjab Health Dept. Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for interview.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..