Punjab Irrigation Dept. Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Jr. Engineer Posts → Department of Irrigation, Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Jr. Engineer Posts vacancies jobs at 25th November, 2016.
Punjab Irrigation Dept. Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Jr. Engineer posts on Total 373 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Punjab Irrigation Dept. Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Punjab Irrigation Dept. Recruitment 2016:
- Punjab, located in the north west of India, is one of the smallest yet one of the most prosperous states of India. Its name is derived from the Persian words, Punj (five) and ab (water) was a land of five rivers which formed part of Indus Basin till 1947. Punjab Irrigation Dept. office located at- Sector 18, Chandigarh.
Punjab Irrigation Dept. Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Punjab Irrigation Dept. 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25-11-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 16-12-2016.
- Last Date for Send of Print Out (hardcopy) Application Form: 18-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Department of Irrigation, Punjab” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Punjab Irrigation Dept. posts “Jr. Engineer”.
Punjab Irrigation Dept. Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Engineer||373 (Civil- 296, Mechanical- 61, Electrical- 16) Posts||Pay scale Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.|
Punjab Irrigation Dept. offers minimum eligibility to apply in Jr. Engineer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Engineer||Applicants must have Diploma in respective Engineering from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 37. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written test. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 800/- for General / OBC category Candidates, Rs. 400/- for SC / ST / Physically challenged categories. The fee can be pay through State Bank of Patiala branch using this challan.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://www.govt.thapar.edu/dip2/index.htm
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to govt.thapar.edu (Punjab Irrigation Dept. Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..