Punjab Research & Medical Education Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Sr Resident Posts → Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab (DRME Punjab) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sr Resident Posts vacancies jobs at 15th September, 2016.
Punjab Research & Medical Education Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Sr Resident posts on Total 211 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Punjab Research & Medical Education Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Punjab Research & Medical Education Recruitment 2016:
- DRME Punjab was established in 1973. The main aim of this directorate is development of Medical Manpower, quality education in the field of medicine and preparation of specialist and super specialist doctors in the state to improve the health facilities and to give satisfactory facilities in the hospitals linked with the medical and dental colleges. To achieve this aim 3 Govt. Medical Colleges, 2 Govt. Dental Colleges, one Govt. Ayurvedic College, 2 Nursing Colleges and 6 hospitals Government Institutes are established in the State of Punjab. DRME Punjab office located at- Block-E, Sikhya Bhawan, 7th Floor, Sector 62, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160062.
Punjab Research & Medical Education Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Punjab Research & Medical Education 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 05-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Dept of Medical Education and Research – Punjab” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Punjab Research & Medical Education posts “Sr Resident.”.
Punjab Research & Medical Education Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Senior Resident (Various Discipline)||211 Posts||N/A|
Punjab Research & Medical Education offers minimum eligibility to apply in Sr Resident posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Senior Resident (Various Discipline)||Applicants should be cleared MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB in concerned discipline mentioned at the advertisement pdf.||N/A|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab, E-Block, 7th Floor, Sikhiya Bhawan, Sector-62, Mohali-160 062 on or before 05.10.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.punjabmedicaleducation.org (Punjab Research & Medical Education Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..