Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Engineer Posts → Panchayati Raj Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Posts vacancies jobs at 16th February, 2016.
Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Engineer posts on Total 34 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Recruitment 2016:
- The Rural Development and Panchayats Department is responsible for the implementation of various centrally Sponsored and State Funded Schemes for poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerments, apart from provision of basic amenities and services. The guiding and driving force of Rural Development and Panchayats Department is to endow the Panchayats (Gram Panchayats, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad) with such powers and authority as may be necessary to enable them to function as institutions of self Govt. You can contact office locates at – Punjab, India.
Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 16-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14-03-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 17-03-3016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Panchayati Raj Punjab” 2016 notification. You can apply online for Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department posts “Engineer”.
Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Engineer (JE)||34 (Civil 29, Electrical – 05) Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 10300-34800+ Grade Pay 4800/- per month.|
Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department offers minimum eligibility to apply in Engineer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Engineer (JE)||Applicants must have Diploma in Engineering from a reputed University / Institute.||Minimum 18 Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 1250/- for unreserved / OBC candidates and for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (Punjab) candidates of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab Rs. 800/- per application. The Fee is Half for Physically Handicapped, Punjab Candidates.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://drdp.applyforexam.com/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.pbrdp.gov.in (Punjab Rural Dev. & Panchayats Department Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Latest News and Events” > “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..