RRB Recruitment 2015 – 16 www.indianrailways.gov.in Commercial – Traffic Apprentice & More 18000+ Posts Click Here for Apply Now
RRB Recruitment 2015 – 16 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Commercial – Traffic Apprentice & More Posts → Railway Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist, Asstt. Station Master, Traffic Asstt.& Sr. Time Keeper Posts vacancies jobs at 22nd December, 2015.
RRB Recruitment 2015 – 16 Advertisement Apply Online Application Commercial – Traffic Apprentice & More posts on Total 18252 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about RRB Job vacancy 2015 – 16. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
RRB Recruitment 2015 – 16:
- Railway Service Commission, Muzaffarpur, fifth Railway Service Commission in India, was established in the year 1973. In January 1985 Railway Service Commission were renamed as Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and in the year 1998, all RRBs came under the control Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB), which was set up in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi to co-ordinate and streamline the working of RRBs.
RRB Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at RRB 2015 – 16 as follows.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Railway Recruitment Board” 2015 – 16 notification. You can apply online for RRB posts “Commercial – Traffic Apprentice & More”.
RRB Recruitment 2015 – 16 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Commercial Apprentice||703 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|02. Traffic Apprentice||1645 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.|
|03. Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||127 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|04. Goods Guard||7591 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|05. Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|06. Senior Clerk-cum-Typist||869 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|07. Assistant Station Master||5942 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|08. Traffic Assistant||166 Posts||NPay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
|09. Senior Time Keeper||04 Posts||Pay scale Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.|
RRB offers minimum eligibility to apply in Commercial – Traffic Apprentice & More posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Commercial Apprentice||Candidates must have Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 32. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Traffic Apprentice||Candidates must have Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 32. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Online Examination & followed by skill test or aptitude test. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Category Candidates. No Fee for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women. The Fee can be pay through Online mode using Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or its also can be paid through Bank challan in any Branch of SBI or Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.indianrailways.gov.in (RRB Official Website).
- STEP 2 Find your desired job, which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Practice Test 2016 – Govtrecuitmentzone
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..