RWF Recruitment 2016 www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in Trade Apprentices (192) Posts
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Trade Apprentices Posts → Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Trade Apprentices Posts vacancies jobs at 22nd November, 2016.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Trade Apprentices posts on Total 192 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Rail Wheel Factory Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016:
- Rail Wheel Factory (earlier known as Wheel and Axle Plant) is situated in Bangalore, India. It is a state-of-the-art plant, meeting bulk of the requirement of wheels, axles and wheel sets for the Indian Railways. The spare capacity available is profitably utilised to meet the domestic demands for non-railway customers and exports. Rail Wheel Factory head office located at- Yelahanka, Bangalore – Karnataka 560106.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Rail Wheel Factory 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 13-12-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Rail Wheel Factory posts “Trade Apprentices.”.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Trade Apprentices||192 (Fitter- 85, Machinist- 31, Electrical- 18, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- 08, Turner- 05, Electronic Mechanic- 22, CNC Programming cum Operator (COE group)- 23) Posts||Rs. 9908 or 8808/- per month.|
Rail Wheel Factory offers minimum eligibility to apply in Trade Apprentices posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Physical Trade Apprentices||Applicants must have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a reputed Board. For more details please check the official advertisement.||Minimum 15 Maximum 24. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in qualifying marks and ITI passed certificate in the relevant trade. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The fee is Rs. 100/- for General / OBC category candidates; No fee for SC / ST / PwD / Women category. The fee can be pay through postal order/Demand Draft.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the The Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-64 on or before 13.12.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in (Rail Wheel Factory Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on ” Departments” > “Personnel” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..