Sikkim TET Recruitment 2015 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Primary & Graduate Teacher Posts → Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Primary Teacher and Graduate Teacher Posts vacancies jobs at 02nd December, 2015.
Sikkim TET Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Apply Online Application Primary & Graduate Teacher posts vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Sikkim TET Job vacancy 2015. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Sikkim TET Recruitment 2015:
- The Human Resource Development Department will be conducting Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test in accordance with the provision of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE ACT 2009) and the minimum qualification laid down by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) for a person to be eligible for appointment as Primary Teacher for Classes I to V and for Graduate Teacher Classes VI to VIII. Hence, Human Resource Development Department invites application from the local candidates for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test December 2015.
Sikkim TET Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online / offline at Sikkim TET 2015 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit of STET Application form: 02-12-2015.
- Last Date for Submit of STET Application form: 19-12-2015.
- Available of Admit Card: 21-12-2015 to 24-12-2015.
- Date of Examination: May be 28-12-2015 instead of 27-12-2015.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)” 2015 notification. You can apply online / offline for Sikkim TET posts “Primary & Graduate Teacher”.
Sikkim TET Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Primary Teacher (Class I-V)||N/A||N/A|
|02. Graduate Teacher (Class VI-VIII)||N/A||N/A|
Sikkim TET offers minimum eligibility to apply in Primary & Graduate Teacher posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Primary Teacher (Class I-V)||Passed Class 12th/ Senior Secondary or equivalent with 50% marks with Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ Bachelor’s of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).||Check the official portal.|
|02. Graduate Teacher (Class VI-VIII)||Passed B.A./B.Sc./B. Com. or equivalent with 50% marks & Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed).||Check the official portal.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- Rs.225/- on account of exam fee may be deposited in favour of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State(Account Number:0108102000006767). Bank draft from any nationalised bank will be acceptable only, if unavoidable.
How To Apply:
- Completed application forms should be submitted in Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat from 2nd December 2015 to 19th December 2015 from 10:00 AM to 02:30 PM. Candidates also noted that No forms will be accepted after 19th December 2015.
Direction to Apply :
- STEP 1 Logon to sikkimhrdd.org (Sikkim TET Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on ” Notice Board” > “STET Notice” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details whoever Application form for STET will be available at HRDD website (www.sikkimhrdd.org ) and the submission dates also provide in upper mentioned.
- STEP 4 Pay required Fee.
- STEP 5 At last, send Completed application forms to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.