South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in Group ‘C’ Posts
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Group ‘C’ Posts → South Western Railway (SWR) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Group ‘C’ Posts vacancies jobs at 02nd January, 2017.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Group ‘C’ posts on Total 02 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about South Western Railway Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017:
- South Western Railway was created by amalgamating the reorganized Hubli division from South Central Railway with Bangalore & Mysore divisions of Southern Railway. This railway has become operational from 1st of April, 2003 with its head quarter at Hubli in the state of Karnataka.The zone encompasses railway routes passing through Karnataka and parts of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa & Maharashtra.
South Western Railway Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at South Western Railway 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 30-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “South Western Railway (SWR)” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for South Western Railway posts “Group ‘C’.”.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Group ‘C’ (Violin Player (Carnatic Style), Tabla Player (Classical)||02 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.|
South Western Railway offers minimum eligibility to apply in Group ‘C’ posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Group ‘C’ (Violin Player (Carnatic Style), Tabla Player (Classical)||Applicants must be passed 12th or equivalent from a reputed Board.||Minimum 18 Maximum 29. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in written examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 500/- for GEN category of Candidates, Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old General Manager’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubli-580 023 on or before 30.01.2017.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in (South Western Railway Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News & Recruitment” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
South Western Railway Admit Card
- Candidates who are successfully complete South Western Railway Offline Application 2017 will download South Western Railway Admit Card 2017 Group ‘C’ Posts before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- South Western Railway Official Advertisement 2017: https://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.