Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 → Apply Offline / Advertisement Notification for Act Apprentice Posts → Southern Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Act Apprentice Posts vacancies jobs at 26th December, 2016.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Act Apprentice posts on Total 148 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Southern Railway Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- In the light of announcement made by Honourable Minister for Railways in his Budget (Railway) Speech for 2005-2006 and in accordance with the instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed for recruitment of Group ‘D’ staff in Railways. Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway is situated in a serene, picturesque atmosphere at No.5, 3rd Floor, Dr.P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Behind Ethiraj Women’s College, Egmore, Chennai- 600008.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Southern Railway 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 25-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Southern Railway” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for Southern Railway posts “Act Apprentice.”.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Act Apprentice||148 (Electronics Mechanic : 03 Posts, Carpenter : 01 Post, Medical Laboratory : 04 Posts, Fitter : 61 Posts, Welder : 15 Posts, Turner : 06 Posts, Machinist : 06 Posts, Electrician : 28 Posts, Mechanic Diesel : 24 Posts) Posts||As per Advt.|
Southern Railway offers minimum eligibility to apply in Act Apprentice posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Act Apprentice||Passed 8th/ 10th/ 10+2 or its equivalent with National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.||Minimum 15 Maximum 24. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 100/-
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available on the advertisement addressed to the Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu – 641023 on or before 25.01.2017.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in (Southern Railway Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News & Update” > “Act Apprentice” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Southern Railway Admit Card
- Candidates who are successfully complete Southern Railway Offline Application 2017 will download Southern Railway Admit Card 2017 Act Apprentice Posts before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download Southern Railway Advertisement 2017: http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1482843737633-notification_Act_Trade_App_SnT-WS-PTJ1.pdf
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.