SPSC Recruitment 2016 www.spscskm.gov.in Stenographer (35) Posts Apply Now
SPSC Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Stenographer Posts → Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSCKM) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stenographer Posts vacancies jobs at 02nd November, 2017.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Stenographer posts on Total 35 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about SPSC Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
SPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
SPSC Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at SPSC 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 06-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSCKM)” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for SPSC posts “Stenographer.”.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Stenographer||35 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 3400/- per month.|
SPSC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Stenographer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Stenographer||Applicants must have Bachelors Degree from a reputed University as well as having 02 years Secretariat Course or 01 year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.||Minimum 18 Maximum 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Written Examination. The exam will be objective type base on 100 marks. Note there will be negative marking for incorrect answers. For more details please go through the advertisement. (Read More: Are you passed 12th Click here for 12th passed Jobs)
- Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 06.01.2017.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.spscskm.gov.in (SPSC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitments” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..