Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 www.ssb.nic.in SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC (Communication) 872 Posts
SSB Recruitment 2017 → Apply Offline / Advertisement Notification for SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC(Communication) Posts → Sashastra Seema Bal has recently publish an advertisement notification for SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC(Communication) Posts vacancies jobs at 31st December, 2016.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC(Communication) posts on Total 872 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about SSB Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
SSB Recruitment 2017:
- SSB is a Border Guarding Force (BGF) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs. SSB was set up in early 1963 in the wake of the Indo-China conflict to inculcate feelings of national belonging in the border population and develop their capabilities for resistance through a continuous process of motivation, training, development, welfare programmes and activities in the then NEFA, North Assam, North Bengal, hills of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, and Ladakh. SSB head office located at- East Block-V, RK Puram , New Delhi, PIN-110066.
SSB Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at SSB 2017 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form for Fal Flung Areas: 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sashastra Seema Bal” 2017 notification. You can apply offline for SSB posts “SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC(Communication).”.
SSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. SI (Communication)||16 Posts||Salary Rs.35,400/- per month.|
|02. ASI (Communication)||110 Posts||Salary Rs.29,200/- per month.|
|03. HC (Communication)||746 Posts||Salary Rs.29,500/- per month.|
SSB offers minimum eligibility to apply in SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC(Communication) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. SI (Communication)||Applicants must have Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent qualification.||Minimum 18 Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. ASI (Communication)||Applicants must be passed 10th with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication as well should be passed 12th with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.||Minimum 18 Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|03. HC (Communication)||Applicants must be passed 10th or equivalent plus two year ITI certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.||Minimum 18 Maximum 23. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination/ Assessment. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 200/- for SI (Communication) while Rs. 100/- for ASI(Communication & HC(Communication) Vacancy for GEN / OBC category candidates. No fee for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen. The Fee can be pay through IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available on the advertisement addressed to the Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK)Pin No.263645 for SI(Communication) & HC (Communication) however candidates who want to apply for ASI (Communication) Posts please send your application to Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS:Khanapara, District:Kamrup, Guwahati(Assam)Pin No.781022.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.ssbrectt.gov.in (SSB Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
SSB Admit Card
- Candidates who are successfully complete SSB Offline Application 2017 will download SSB Admit Card 2017 SI (Communication)/ ASI (Communication) and HC(Communication) Posts before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on these recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.