SSC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts → Staff Selection Commission, Maharashtra has recently publish an advertisement notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts vacancies jobs at 31st December, 2016.
SSC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Apply Online Application Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts on Total 915 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about SSC Maharashtra Job vacancy 2017. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
SSC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
- The Staff Selection Commission has its Headquarter at New Delhi. All Examinations as well as administrative matters are submitted to the Chairman through two Members. The Secretary functions under both the Members. Besides, there are post of one Director, one Deputy Secretary, two Joint Directors, nine Under Secretaries, four Deputy Directors, one Finance & Budget Officer, one Assistant Director (OL), 24 Section Officers and more than 183 supporting officers / staff working at the Headquarters for discharging the duties and responsibilities of the Commission. An Organisational Chart of the Commission (Hqrs.) is given at Appendix II,. The functions of various Branches/Sections of the Hqrs. are briefly outlined under the heading “Functions of the Sections”.
SSC Maharashtra Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at SSC Maharashtra 2017 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30-01-2017.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Staff Selection Commission, Maharashtra” 2017 notification. You can apply online for SSC Maharashtra posts “Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)”.
SSC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||915 Posts||N/A|
SSC Maharashtra offers minimum eligibility to apply in Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.||Minimum 18 Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per Paper-I, Paper-II Exam. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 100/- for General / OBC category Candidates, No Fee for SC / ST / PwD / Exservicemen and Female.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://ssconline.nic.in/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to ssc.nic.in (SSC Maharashtra Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Notices” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
- Download SSC Maharashtra Advertisement 2017: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/mtsfinalnotice301216.pdf
- Click Here for Apply Online Now: http://ssconline.nic.in/
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.