Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Latest News: SSC has been published Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2017 Notification on official website ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission is going to open Multitasking (Non-Technical) staff recruitment 2017 notification. Interested eligible candidates can apply for this Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2017 (Paper-I) notification from 24-12-2016 to 20-01-2017.
On behalf of the Recruitment Vacancy, SSC has recently invites various Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non Technical Posts. The post of MTS(NT) is also known as Group-C posts such a Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mali etc. on his official site ssc.nic.in. If you have interest to excel your career in this platform then you can apply through Online mode.
SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam Date
16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 07.05.2017 (OMR)
24-12-2016 to 20-01-2017
After finding all details about SSC Multi Tasking (NT) Staff Examination-2017 (Paper 1) Recruitment 2017 you must be prepare yourself for selection test. From this site, you can get all details about SSC MTS (NT) Recruitment 2017.
SSC MTS (NT) Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification : Applicants should be passed 10th / Matriculation or equivalent from a reputed Board.
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Salary offered : Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2017 Online Application Form
- Eligible Candidates will be apply through Online from http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in from 24.12.2016 to 20.01.2017.
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement : 24.12.2016.
- Closing Date : 20.01.2017.
- Date of Examination : 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 07.05.2017 (OMR).
SSC MTS (NT) Recruitment Selection Mode
- Applicants will be selected for the Paper 2 on the basis of their marks in Paper 1. Paper 2 will only of qualifying nature.
For more details you can check the official advertisement.
SSC MTS (NT) Recruitment Application Fee:
- The Fee is Rs. 100/- for Candidates while no fee is required for women (all category) as well as SC / ST / PWD and Ex serviceman.
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam notification 2017 Exam Pattern with Syllabus:
- The exam will consist on written examination.
- The written exam question will be objective type from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
- In General Intelligence part there will be 25 questions.
- In Numerical Aptitude part there will be 25 questions.
- In General English part there will be 50 questions.
- In General Awareness part there will be 50 questions.
- SSC MTS NT Staff paper 2 exam will be descretive type base on Short Essay / Letter in English or any language included in the eight schedule of the Constitution.
- Time Limitation for Paper 1 : 120 minutes (for General candidates) & 140 minutes (for Visually Handicapped candidates).
Mind it there will be negative marking for wring answers.
SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Recruitment 2017 Cut off Marks:
- After successfully cleared the exam you can get the SSC MTS (NT) Staff Recruitment 2017 cut off marks from official site.
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2017 (Paper-I) Examination Admit Card
- SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2016 (Paper-I) Admit card 2016 will available from official site. You can also get SSC MTS (NT) Staff admit card download alert from this site, so join with us.
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Question Paper
- SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Question Paper Download pdf with Answer or Solution. SSC MTS Question Paper Free Download.
For more Information please visit:- ssc.nic.in (SSC Official website)
More details regarding to SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2016 (Paper-I) Examination you can join us on Facebook or Twitter.
SSC Exam Schedule pdf 2017 – Download here
Similar Pages …..