SSNNL Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Assistant Engineer Posts → Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. (SSNNL), Gandhinagar, Gujarat has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Engineer Posts vacancies jobs at 27th May, 2016.
SSNNL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Apply Online Application Assistant Engineer posts on Total 335 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about SSNNL Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
SSNNL Recruitment 2016:
- The Sardar Sarovar Project is one of the largest water resources project of India covering four major states – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat and Rajasthan. Dam’s spillway discharging capacity 85000 cumec (30.0 lakhs cusecs) would be third highest in the world. With 1133 cumecs (40000 cusecs) capacity at the head regulator, and 532 km. length, the Narmada Main Canal would be the largest irrigation canal in the world. SSNNL office located at- 12- Block, New sachiwalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 380010.
SSNNL Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at SSNNL 2016 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15-06-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. (SSNNL), Gandhinagar, Gujarat” 2016 notification. You can apply online for SSNNL posts “Assistant Engineer”.
SSNNL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Asst. Engineer (Civil)||115 Posts||As per advt.|
|02. Additional Asst. Engineer (Civil)||220 Posts||As per advt.|
SSNNL offers minimum eligibility to apply in Assistant Engineer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Asst. Engineer (Civil)||Applicants must have Graduation Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a reputed University.||Minimum 21 Maximum 35. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Additional Asst. Engineer (Civil)||Applicants must have Diploma Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a reputed University.||Minimum 18 Maximum 33. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per merit. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to ojas.gujarat.gov.in (OJAS Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Apply Online” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Related Pages …..