TN Income Tax Dept. Recruitment 2015 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Hindi Translator Posts → Tamilnadu Income Tax Department, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Hindi Translator Posts vacancies jobs at 27th October, 2015.
TN Income Tax Dept. Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Notification Hindi Translator posts on Total 02 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about TN Income Tax Dept. Job vacancy 2015. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned blow…
TN Income Tax Dept. Recruitment 2015:
Tamil Nadu is one of the most urbanized states in India and has been one of India’s most progressive states and is amongst the top 3 on several economic indicators. It is the 4th largest contributor to the country’s direct tax revenues. The net collection recorded by the region during financial year 2013-14 is Rs.42524 crores, which works out to 6.66% of All India collections. You can contact head office at- M G Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034, Tamilnadu, India.
TN Income Tax Dept. Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at TN Income Tax Dept. 2015 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 30-11-2015.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Tamilnadu Income Tax Department, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu” 2015 notification. You can apply offline for TN Income Tax Dept. posts “Hindi Translator.”.
TN Income Tax Dept. Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Hindi Translator||01 Post||Pay band Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/- per month.|
|02. Senior Hindi Translator||01 Post||Pay band Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month.|
TN Income Tax Dept. offers minimum eligibility to apply in Hindi Translator posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s degree of a reputed University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at degree level.||Maximum 56.|
|02. Senior Hindi Translator||Master’s degree of a reputed University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory / elective subject at degree level.||Maximum 56.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test and/or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs) (Admn), Aayakar Bhawan, 121, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034 or before 30.11.2015.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to tnincometax.gov.in (TN Income Tax Dept. Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on ” Orders / Circulars” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.