TNPL Recruitment 2016 www.tnpl.com Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist Posts
TNPL Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist Posts → Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist Posts vacancies jobs at 04th November, 2016.
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist posts on Total 05 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about TNPL Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
TNPL Recruitment 2016:
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tami Nadu during early eighties to produce Newsprint and Printing & Writing Paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue, as primary raw material. The Company commenced production in the year 1984 with a initial capacity of 90,000 tonnes per annum (tpa).
TNPL Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at TNPL 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 18-11-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for TNPL posts “Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist.”.
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Junior Assistant Grade-III Trainee||04 Posts||Rs. 9750/- per month (1st year) and Rs. 11250/- per month (2nd year).|
|02. Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee||01 Post||Rs. 9750/- per month (1st year) and Rs. 11250/- per month (2nd year).|
TNPL offers minimum eligibility to apply in Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Junior Assistant Grade-III Trainee||Applicants have full time M.Com from a reputed University.||Maximum 25. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee||Applicants should be Graduate from a reputed University.||Maximum 27. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the website addressed to the General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell), Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited, No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, Tamil Nadu on or before 18.11.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.tnpl.com (TNPL Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “HR” > “Careers” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Recruitment News | Job Alert (Current Vacancy)