TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 trb.tn.nic.in Asst. Professor (192) Posts
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Asst. Professor Posts → Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Asst. Professor Posts vacancies jobs at 22nd July, 2016.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Asst. Professor posts on Total 192 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about TRB Tamil Nadu Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016:
- Tamil Nadu, a southeast Indian state, is famed for its Dravidian-style Hindu temples. In Madurai, Meenakshi Amman Temple has high gopurams (tower gateways) ornamented with colorful figures. Teachers Recruitment Board office located at- College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at TRB Tamil Nadu 2016 as follows.
- Beginning of Sale of Application: 17-08-2016.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 07-09-2016.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 22-10-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for TRB Tamil Nadu posts “Asst. Professor.”.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Asst. Professor (Various Subject)||192 Posts||Pay Scale Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6000 /- per month.|
TRB Tamil Nadu offers minimum eligibility to apply in Asst. Professor posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Asst. Professor (Various Subject)||Applicants have B.E./ B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech in the concerned Branch of Engineering or Technology for Asst. Professor (Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, EIE, Computer Science Engineering, and Metallurgy) Posts As well as having Master Degree in the marks with 55% in aggregate for Asst. Professor (English / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry).||Maximum 57.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Written Examination, Certificate Verification etc. The Written exam will base on single paper of 3-hour duration with 190 marks. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- OMR Application Form with Prospectus can be purchased from 17th August 2016 to 07th September 2016 in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.100/- in cash towards the cost of the Application Form and Prospectus. The Examination Fee is Rs. 600/- for Open category of candidates; Rs. 300/- for SC / ST/Differently Abled candidates.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application addressed to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 07.09.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to trb.tn.nic.in (TRB Tamil Nadu Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Publication” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..