UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Pharmacist Posts → Uttarakhand Medical Health & Family Welfare Dept. has recently publish an advertisement notification for Pharmacist Posts vacancies jobs at 29th July, 2016.
UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Pharmacist posts on Total 600 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about UK Health & Family Welfare Society Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016:
- Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society was constituted in the year 2002 with aim to serve as umbrella society for all national programs and effect health sector reforms with the help of external funding agencies such as USAID. UttaraKhand Health Dept. office located at- Dandalokhand P.O. Gujrara, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at UK Health & Family Welfare Society 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 26-08-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Uttarakhand Medical Health & Family Welfare Dept.” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for UK Health & Family Welfare Society posts “Pharmacist.”.
UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Pharmacist||600 Posts||Rs. 12000/- per month.|
UK Health & Family Welfare Society offers minimum eligibility to apply in Pharmacist posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Pharmacist||Applicants must have Diploma in Pharmacy as well as Registered in Pharmacist from Uttarakhand Pharmacist Registration Tribunal/Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council.||Minimum 18 Maximum 42. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in test or Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The Fee is Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC Category Candidates as well as Rs. 500/- for SC / ST. The Fee can be pay through Challan. Rs. 125/- for PwD Candidates.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Director General, Dept of Medical Health & Family Welfare, Vill-Danda Lakhuand, Po-Gujrada, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradoon-248001 on or before 26.08.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.ukhfws.org (UK Health & Family Welfare Society Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Vacancy” > “Advertisement” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..