Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment Advertisement in January 2017
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 www.uppsc.up.nic.in: UPPSC has been shared new government job recruitment on www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Interested and eligible Indians can apply before Monday, 13th February 2017.
Recruitment in UPPSC 2017
|Job title||Staff Nurse (Male/Female)|
|No of vacancy||3838|
|Type of jobs||Govt. Job|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job category||Full time|
Only Indian candidates can apply for these posts. The last date of application is 13/02/2017. Interested candidates can apply in online. Educational qualification, age limitation and others are given below…
- Staff Nurse (Male)- 448 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Female)- 3390 Posts
Qualification for Staff Nurse (Male/Female) Post in UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto and possess diploma in General nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
Age Limit– Minimum 21 years, Maximum 40 years as on 01/07/2017
Pay Scale– Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month
Important Dates for UPPSC 2017 Notification
Advertisement Date- 12th January 2017
Application Start- 12th January 2017
Last Date to Apply- 13th February 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank- 09th February 2017
Selection Process UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Written Examination (Objective Type).
How to Apply for This Job
Interested candidates may follow the following process for sending their application online:
- Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned, and stored in* .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The application has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identify, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not suffficient. Signature in CAPITALLETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the application and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified
ELIGIBLE INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY VIA ONLINE. ONLINE APPLICATION SHALL BE OPENED ON 12.01.2017 AND WILL CLOSE ON 13.02.2017.
Important Links for UPPSC Recruitment
In the event of Finding Difficulty to Apply Online you May Contact
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Email- [email protected]
Official Website- www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Similar Pages …..