ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2016 www.vssc.gov.in Technician Apprenticeship (241) Posts
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Technician Apprenticeship Posts → ISRO, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram has recently publish an advertisement notification for Technician Apprenticeship Posts vacancies jobs at 17th July, 2016.
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Technician Apprenticeship posts on Total 241 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about ISRO VSSC Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is the lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) under the Department of Space (DOS), Government of India. The Centre is named in fond memory of Dr Vikram A Sarabhai, the great visionary and the father of Indian Space Programme. VSSC pioneers in rocket research and launch vehicle projects of ISRO.
ISRO VSSC Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at ISRO VSSC 2016 as follows.
- Date of Wealk-in-Interview: 23-07-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “ISRO, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for ISRO VSSC posts “Technician Apprenticeship.”.
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Technician Apprenticeship||241 (Automobile 08, Chemical 25, Civil 08, Computer Science 15, Electrical 10, Electronics 40, Instrument Technology 06, Mechanical 46, Catering Technology 08, Commercial Practice 75) Posts||Rs. 3542/- per month.|
ISRO VSSC offers minimum eligibility to apply in Technician Apprenticeship posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Technician Apprenticeship||Applicants have 1st class Diploma from a State Technical Board in the marks in 60% in aggregate.||Maximum 30 (except Commercial Practice Field). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons may register their name at http://www.sdcentre.org/ before the walk-in-interview. After successfully registered at Supervisory Development Centre (SDC) candidates may attend for interview along with all the necessary documents addressed at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala on 23rd July 2016 at 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
Direction to Attend INTERVIEW :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.vssc.gov.in (ISRO VSSC Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Recruitment” > “Current Openings” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement for interview.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..