West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2017 Previous Year Question Papers and their Answer or Solution Free Download
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination in a short form as WBJEE is organized by WBJEEB for admission to many private and governmental medical and engineering institutions in West Bengal.
About WBJEE 2017
- WB-JEE is a state-government controlled centralized test, conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admission to B.E/B.Tech/Arch/Pharm/MBBS/BDS course. The test is taken after the 10+2 grade for admission to graduation which is probably known as Bachelors. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination exam can be taken by those who studied Pure Science stream in plus two level with the specific subjects tested in the examination, which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
WBJEE 2017 Exam Date
- WB-JEE is actually two separate tests for medical colleges and engineering colleges, the difference being that the medical test has the Biology paper while the engineering test has the Mathematics paper.
- Probably WBJEEB organized WBJEEM in the month of May, whoever in the last year it was held on 5th & 6th May, 2017.
Starting of online form fill-up: 05-01-2017.
Last date of online form fill-up: 04-02-2017.
Last Date for Payment and Downloading Confirmation Page: 04-02-2017.
Publication of Downloadable Admit Card: 12-04-2017.
Date of Examinations: Paper-I (Mathematics) Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry) April 23, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WBJEE 2017 Examination Pattern
- The question paper shall be objective type containing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- The question papers are set in three categories of questions.
- The mathematics paper will persist a 100 marks paper & biological paper will be a 150 marks paper.
- The Physics & Chemistry papers will be merge to a single 100 marks paper with 50 marks each for Physics & Chemistry.
WBJEE Previous Year Question paper
WBJEE 2017 Previous Year Question Paper and their Answer or Solution | WBJEE 2017 Exam Last year Question Papers | WBJEE 2017 Model Papers | WBJEE 2016 Previous Question Papers in pdf
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2017 Previous Year Question Papers or Exam Question Papers, Answer key and solution, many of its in Multiple Choice Question Answers, you can download easily WBJEE 2017 Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Paper, Model question papers and Exam question paper
If you like to download the WBJEE 2017 exam Question Papers, then you can visit this site. You can get list of available previous year papers with us. It has all the model question paper, getting model question paper is one of the suited ways to know all the basic details about the question pattern.
For further details information candidates please visit http://wbjeeb.in/
Previous Exam Papers will join you and your success in examination. You can get idea about Syllabus, Duration of exam as well as Exam Pattern through Previous papers. Here We and our team are sharing WBJEE Old Question Papers. You can get this just a single click PDF Files. One more things that this page will be updates when we and our team found more question paper, so you can touch with us. Thank You.
Some Sample question that have been the part of WBJEE are given below which have been getting from old question papers –
Quesation 1. Two coils of self inductances 6mH and 8mH are connected in series and are adjusted for highest co-efficient of coupling. Equivalent self inductance L for the assembly is approximately
(A) 50 mH (B) 36 mH (C) 28 mH (D) 18 mH
Quesation 2. Work done for a certain spring when stretched through 1 mm is 10 Joule. The amount of work that must be done on the spring to stretch it further by 1 mm is
(A) 30 J (B) 40 J (C) 10 J (D) 20 J
Quesation 3. A rectangular coil carrying current is placed in a non-uniform magnetic field. On that coil the total
(A) force is non-zero (B) force is zero
(C) torque is zero (D) torque is non-zero
Quesation 4. The order of equivalent conductances at infinite dilution of LiCl, NaCl and KCl is
(A) LiCl > NaCl > KCl (B) KCl > NaCl > LiCl
(C) NaCl > KCl > LiCl (D) LiCl > KCl > NaCl
Quesation 5. Which of the following reactions will not result in the formation of carbon–carbon bonds?
(A) Cannizaro reaction (B) Wurtz reaction
(C) Reimer-Tiemann reaction (D) Friedel-Crafts acylation
Quesation 6. Which statement is not correct for ortho and para hydrogen?
(A) They have different boiling points.
(B) Ortho-form is more stable than para-form.
(C) They differ in their nuclear spin
(D) The ratio of ortho to para hydrogen changes with change in temperature.