WBSCTE Recruitment 2015 Apply Online webscte.org Lecturer 146 Posts
WBSCTE Recruitment 2015 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Lecturer Posts → West Bengal State Council of Technical Education has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lecturer Posts vacancies jobs at 18th November, 2015.
WBSCTE Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Apply Online Application Lecturer posts on Total 146 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about WBSCTE Job vacancy 2015. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
WBSCTE Recruitment 2015:
Within the National Framework of Polytechnic Education, few polytechnics started functioning in our State immediately after independence. To look after the academic activities of polytechnic education, State Council for Engineering & Technical Education was set-up as a Government outfit by an Executive Order. The Council was a part of the Chief Inspectorate of Technical Education and thereafter with the Directorate of Technical Education. WBSCTE located at- “Kolkata Karigori Bhavan”, 110 S.N. Banerjee Road, 2nd Floor, Kolkata – 700 013.
WBSCTE Recruitment Apply Online Application Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying online at WBSCTE 2015 as follows.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14-12-2015.
- Last Date for Send of Hard Copy: 16-12-2015.
- Download Admit Card: 26-12-2015.
- Date of Written Examination: Will be Held on 06-01-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “West Bengal State Council of Technical Education” 2015 notification. You can apply online for WBSCTE posts “Lecturer”.
WBSCTE Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Lecturer (Architectural Engineering)||02 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|02. Lecturer (Automobile Engineering)||02 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|03. Lecturer (Civil Engineering)||16 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|04. Lecturer (Computer Science & Technology)||08 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|05. Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)||20 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|06. Lecturer (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)||06 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|07. Lecturer (Food Processing Technology)||04 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|08. Lecturer (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)||02 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|09. Lecturer (Chemistry)||14 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|10. Lecturer (Humanities)||14 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|11. Lecturer (Mathematics)||15 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|12. Lecturer (Physics)||16 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|13. Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering)||13 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|14. Lecturer (Metallurgical Engineering)||02 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|15. Lecturer (Printing Technology)||02 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
|16. Lecturer (Survey Engineering)||10 Posts||Rs. 21,000/- only (per month)|
WBSCTE offers minimum eligibility to apply in Lecturer posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Lecturer (Architectural Engineering)||Candidates should have First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a reputed University or Institute.||Maximum 37 Years. Age relaxations is applicable as per rules.|
|02. Lecturer (Automobile Engineering)||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering or Technology from a reputed University or Institute.||Maximum 37 Years. Age relaxations is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per written examination and personal Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application through Online from http://wbscte.ucanapply.com/wbsctelecturer/wbscte/state-council-lecturer/
Direction to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to webscte.org (WBSCTE Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “Home” > “Advertisement for the post of Lecturer” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- STEP 4 At last, take printout of online application along with photocopies of all testimonials of educational qualifications, age proof certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) etc, duly signed by the candidate must be submitted to the Joint Secretary, Technical Education & Training Department, Karigori Bhaban, Block – B/7, Action Area-III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160 on or before 16.12.2015.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Similar Pages …..