Western Railway Recruitment 2016 www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Trade Apprentices (444) Posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Trade Apprentices Posts → Western Railway (WR) has recently publish an advertisement notification for Trade Apprentices Posts vacancies jobs at 18th November, 2016.
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Trade Apprentices posts on Total 444 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Western Railway Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Western Railway Recruitment 2016:
- WR (Western Railway) in its present form came into existence on 5th November, 1951 by the merger of its forerunner, the erstwhile Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB&CI), with other State Railways viz, Saurashtra, Rajputana and Jaipur. The BB&CI Railway was itself incorporated in 1855, starting with the construction of a 29 mile broad gauge track from Ankleshwar to Utran in Gujarat state on the West Coast. In 1864, the railway was extended up to Mumbai. Western Railway head office located at- Mumbai.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Western Railway 2016 as follows.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 14-11-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Western Railway (WR)” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Western Railway posts “Trade Apprentices.”.
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Trade Apprentices||444 (Mechanic Diesel- 195, Fitter (Gen)- 126, Welder (Gas & Elec.)- 25, Electrician- 54, Electronics Mechanic- 04, Carpenter- 09, Machinist- 09, Turner- 03, Painter (Gen)- 05, Pipe Fitter- 03, Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 02, PASAA- 05, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)- 03 & Motor Vehicle Body Builder- 01) Posts||N/A|
Western Railway offers minimum eligibility to apply in Trade Apprentices posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|01. Trade Apprentices||Passed 10th or equivalent from a reputed Board as well as having ITI (NCVT) certificate in concerned trade.||Minimum 15 Maximum 24. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
For Further Details of Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
- Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in qualifying marks and ITI passed certificate in the relevant trade. For more details please go through the advertisement.
- The fee is Rs. 100/- for General / OBC category candidates; No fee for SC / ST / PwD / Women category. The fee can be pay through postal order/Demand Draft.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Interested Persons Send their prescribed application in the format available at the advertisement addressed to the Divisional Railway Manager (Estt) Office, Ahmedabad Division, Ahmedabad, Gujarat on or before 17.12.2016.
Direction to Apply OFFLINE :
- STEP 1 Logon to www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in (Western Railway Official Website).
- STEP 2 Click on “News, Updates & Recruitment” > “Recruitment” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
- STEP 3 Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- STEP 4 Now, download application form as per the format.
- STEP 5 Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned addressed.
Download Advertisement Notification
For more information on this recruitment Job Alert notification candidates can Visit download details
govtrecruitmentzone always provide daily jobs alert or updates through E-mail/Social Media. You can obtain this service without cost of Fee. Be touch with us for further details.
Related Pages …..